Monday, December 7, 2009

Gall Bladder More Condition_symptoms>gall Is It Possible To Get Gallstones If You Have Had Your Gall Bladder Removed?

Is it possible to get gallstones if you have had your gall bladder removed? - gall bladder more condition_symptoms>gall

He had gallstones during my last pregnancy and had my gallbladder removed a few months after childbirth. Now I am pregnant again and I feel pain just like me with gallstones. Is it possible to have more, even if I had my gallbladder removed?

2 comments:

WorldCla... said...

Yes, but no stones from the gallbladder, which
Common gallstones! If the surgeon
I took a small stone can have the gall
easily pass from the gallbladder into the cystic
in the bile duct. You can roll and roll with
Turbulence of the bile and form a larger stone.
If it becomes large enough, can block the opening
What about your gut and cause pancreatitis
Pain.

googie said...

It is highly unlikely that you have gallstones if you remove the gallbladder. The pain that you feel may be psychosomatic, an association for the pain that I mentioned in the previous pregnancy.

Post a Comment