Saturday, December 12, 2009

Serial Key Generator Mount & Blade Can A Company Sue Me For An Unsuccesful Serial Key Generator Attempt?

Can a company sue me for an unsuccesful serial key generator attempt? - serial key generator mount & blade

Hello,

Ok ok I admit

I have tried to unlock a significant contribution are some software. Deception! The software recognized and approached an ad:
"This is a major illegal, the following information (my IP, etc.) was sent to us. Prosecute anyone who tries to crack our software. In order to take legal action, click here to avoid to buy our product."

My questions:
1. If not send my information from tort or breach of privacy?
2. I think it is rather a technique that make me afraid to buy the software. What do you think?
3. Are foreign companies that do all the work for me? If so, when?

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment