Sunday, December 6, 2009

How Long To Wait For Eyebrow Waxing After Tanning How Long Should I Wait Between Eyebrow Waxing Apointments?

How long should I wait between eyebrow waxing apointments? - how long to wait for eyebrow waxing after tanning

More recently, eyebrows waxed for the first time (I'm 15), and I wonder how long I should wait until they waxed? Yesterday, I had waxed, and I would in my calendar for all appointments I have set next.

How long should I wait until it re-waxed eyebrows, and when they begin to grow again?

Thaaanks youuu:)

2 comments:

live.lau... said...

Take a look at mine soon, for the first time
Ive been wondering that.

Clickety... said...

See below the best answer. As you see, wait at least 14 days, but the rate of hair growth varies in different individuals.
Good luck! P

Post a Comment