Friday, January 29, 2010

Blush Clothing Ni If You Happened To Catch This NAKED Moment Of Mine, What Could You Have Said Or Done To Make Me Blush Most?

If you happened to catch this NAKED moment of mine, what could you have said or done to make me blush most? - blush clothing ni

It was not funny at the time, but I think now 2 years later I found a little humor in this area.

My family used to have a house in the country ... one day I accidentally stepped on the fire ants, and began to crawl through all my clothes. I had to take everything at once, and then do one miles back to my house!

Luckily no one was there to see (I am) very shy, but in broad daylight and there was a street right behind me, which you use.

If you were previously driving on this road, running in the afternoon and looked at me, my house ... in the SET ... and he knew he was good, what you say or do to me more blush?

7 comments:

Bates Water Gardens said...

Do it again, and then create a camera.

This question is not gardening. Put it in the section of idiots.

magpiez said...

What a silly question .. If caught naked face to face is not embarrassed (after all, a person face to face to really say anything) so I doubt that anything he said, have no effect.

starting over said...

This question is to be spam ... I see almost every day. Come with a new story.

Was it you who sent yesterday?

RANDELL said...

Called 911.

dann said...

How I wish that you had seen me run to the door ... all I can say is that to deal with me and I'll give you five.

NITTY313... said...

They seem to be fascinated with his naked ... May was posting comments on this topic, or forced into a bank maybe you should join a nudist camp Rob ...

........ said...

It often leads naked, flattened, so that would have been stuck in Youtube, I think.

Post a Comment