Friday, January 1, 2010

Malfoy Mansion At What Part In The The Last Harry Potter Book Is It Gonna Get Split Into 2 Movies?

At what part in the the last harry potter book is it gonna get split into 2 movies? - malfoy mansion

ok, because I know that the last film to be split into 2 movies, but Im not sure which party will be divided. I think this is going to the place where Harry, Ron and Hermione Malfoy Manor RAG may be in the second film of the exhaust masnion Malfoy, who gringots the break in the bank, and sneak into Hogwarts ultamite wizard battle at the end. . . What do you think? oO

1 comment:

Source of Random Knowledge said...

I do not think a movie that ends with the gang caught up in Potter Malfoy Manor House, there are too many, will remind people when they the second film of what was done in the past ... If it were me, I would end after the flight of Bill Weasley and Fleur.

Post a Comment