Friday, January 22, 2010

Internal Audit Qualifications Differences Between MIIA And CIA - Internal Audit Qualifications?

Differences between MIIA and CIA - internal audit qualifications? - internal audit qualifications

Hello,

I work as internal auditor in the UK and want to find a qualified professional to help get my work. The Institute of Internal Auditors appear to offer two different tracks - I found P / Miia in Britain and throughout the site that point to the CIA (Certified Internal Auditor). Who knows what are the differences between these two? All ideas, what would be the best for me? To add a little context, I'm from Norway currently know in the UK, and who are in the country, finally - more overall rating, the better it solved! The thoughts and reactions are welcome.


Cheers,
S.

1 comment:

acstella... said...

Hello. I work with four major companies over 06 years in Brazil. During this time I had more time in projects with foreign people from all over the word (USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Holland, India, etc.), and I can tell, the CIA is involved the most popular and well known company reorganized the certification of Internal Audit.

Good luck (Part III is very difficult ...)

Post a Comment