Monday, January 4, 2010

Budget Accommodation Rome Budget For Italy Trip, Suggestions/help?

Budget for Italy trip, suggestions/help? - budget accommodation rome

'm on my way to Italy in September and need a round number, how much should I bring for the ride. This is what I so far:

-600 Canadian accommodation (11 nights). This is enough because I have shared bedrooms with a friend.
-400 Euro per meal / snack for 11 days.
200 € for transport. He is the train from Milan to Venice, Florence, Venice, Florence, Geng, Genga Bomarzo Bomarzo of Naples, Pompeii, Naples, Pompeii, Rome.

What we really need help, how to budget for all "places of interest. I intend to visit all the hot spots in Venice, Florence and Rome and the Museum of Naples and Pompeii. 'M on the way into the cave Frasassi Genga Bomarzo and parks.
Thus, advice and / or before?

So, I'm not sure what the best way to get the funds, while in Italy. What should I do, travelers checks, use a debit / credit card, or keep the money?

Thank you!

2 comments:

im a goonie said...

I moved to Milan and have been a little more than a week. Everything here is expensive. For me and my daughter is two slices of pizza, a bottle of water and a soda. It costs 9 euros. And this was one of the cheapest pizza.
Elsewhere, my husband and my daughter, I have 3 slices of pizza, which costs two bottles of water, a Coke and a beer 26 euros. It was very expensive for me.
When we ceased to see again, the cathedral, in a Burger King, lol, and costs 20 euros for three of us. great meal, a sandwich and eat food for children.

Everything cost more here. The euro is worth more than the U.S. dollar, while the Canadian dollar. I suggest you make more money with you. I have not even mentioned the purchase. lol.

Although the price of coffee is decent enough. I took my daughter with a Gelato Shoppe and Ice, ice was small and had a cappuccino and only costs 3 euros.

funn g said...

joib yeah right

Post a Comment