Saturday, January 30, 2010

Buy Baby Bingo Cards Need To Make A Baby Bingo Card For Baby Shower Game. Need Template?

Need to make a baby bingo card for baby shower game. Need template? - buy baby bingo cards

Hello friends. In the experiment, my cousin with a baby bingo template support for a game in my shower. We just have a vacuum of 25 seats. You will be asked to carry out, given the choice of gifts that I think. And if I open it marks. Hence the need, already full DONT baby items in the squares. Even if the words were always white and copy photos.

Do not know where can I get a bingo card template?
I've tried my Microsoft Word, and you have that one. Ive and Internet searches, but no luck, aside from the purchase of a bingo game.

3 comments:

booboo said...

I did this for a baby shower you threw for a friend and I made a table in Microsoft Word. Open a new document, add a table to the right size you want, and then you can customize. You can choose a font, color, border size, etc. How to.

If you do not have Word, you can in Excel, or Microsoft Publisher.

Good luck! :)

fatima35... said...

Print Baby Bingo
http://allaboutshowers.com/baby/planner/

Ruby said...

I am completely wrong your request and got a little excitement in my links.
Sorry.

How about you just use the Excel program on a 5x5 grid to be done?
Then people can fill out the box!

Post a Comment