Saturday, February 20, 2010

Best Of Hot Body Download What Is Hot To Guys For Girls Who Dont Have The Best Bodies???

What is hot to guys for girls who dont have the best bodies??? - best of hot body download

i dont have the best body
not terrible
i dont think i look good in a bathing suit and stuff, even if
and working on it
But now you have to make people like
I need help with hairstyles
Clothes
Shoes
up!
I need some fashion tips!




I have long brown hair with side-scan long stretch of Class
My skin color is a sort pailish with a red hue to the areas of my skin tanner
in the 5-foot-6, at least
I have long legs
Legs good, but not the thighs or
I like and every muscle in my arms
But I do not know
upper half is a little thick, but I want to be thin
or more tones!
I do not know ABS!
At least they can see
i probebly with 35''de waste from the umbilical
IN Dier need help
Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment