Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Do I Need To Renew My Ohio Driver License Expired Drivers License, Ticketed- Need Information?

Expired Drivers License, ticketed- need information? - what do i need to renew my ohio driver license

My DL has expired on my birthday last year (which) for over 6 months. I was arrested on Saturday when they were doing me a sample of alcohol and cited for an expired OL.
So I call my insurance today Please, send me proof of insurance to see if I go to court 4th February. My husband and I separated recently and in December, the Post had sent to your address. I was told that the payment was not made in January and now the policy is on 14 canceled. In freaking out now.In Ohio insurance is required.
Until his retirement, has never, because I never have. (We have 5 children and young people together) Well, I'm screwed, not only because my OC is greater than 6 months of insurance, but I'm going obsolete. My court date is 4 Im ready to take my punishment for me and paid fines, but I wonder what to expect and whether I should think it my DL renewed now and get my own policy without my husband in it, or what. Thank you for your tim

No comments:

Post a Comment