Friday, February 12, 2010

Grapes At Wedding Which Do You Prefer At Your Wedding Or Party,a Traditional Cake?or A Cheese Board Cake Made Of Whole Cheese?

Which do you prefer at your wedding or party,a traditional cake?or a cheese board cake made of whole cheese? - grapes at wedding

As I have set up a study and wanted, what kind of cake you would prefer your wedding or celebration, cake, ice cream or board-based five-level standard or cheesecake with red and green grapes and a few who know the bridal bouquet Fower or theme party?

3 comments:

wsupdoc7... said...

My train of thought is the food the more the better, so I have both ... serve the traditional cake out of the service could, immediately after dinner, then cheese and fruit later in the night and do not necessarily propagate in the form of a cake, but as a mini snack buffet. I've been in several weddings where "snacks" are used later in the evening after the guests were dancing / drank more and created an appetite for a snack.

But if I choose one, I want a traditional cake is always good to finish the meal with something sweet, I'm just me:)

chefgril... said...

If I understand me correctly, that these different cheese wheels would be arranged in layers? That would be awesome! What a great idea for more information! (OK, not really, I'm already married.))

tim said...

both

Post a Comment