Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Index Of Fun 3gp Fun Physics Problem I'll Award 10points To Whoevers Tells Me How To Solve It Correctly. Refractive Index?

Fun physics problem I'll award 10points to whoevers tells me how to solve it correctly. refractive index? - index of fun 3gp

when light from a diamond to 33degrees water at the critical angle. What is the refractive index of the diamond? At what angle we have a total reflection?

the first one to answer me, show me how they were obtained, and a simple, you get 10 points.

2 comments:

kirchwey said...

Θc critical angle = arcsin (N2/N1)
n2 = 1.33
n1 = n2/sin (θc) = 2442
Total reflection occurs for all angles of incidence> θc. Exactly θc, the emergent beam is normally around 90 degrees.

FaMiE said...

just visit this site:


www.mathematics.com




^ ^

Post a Comment